Monday, December 22, 2008

Hawaii Here I come


After having a great week of training I had to get this week started on a positive note. The plan called for a recovery run of 6 miles. For me to absorb the training from last week and get my run in today I had to take it real slow. I also decided to do the run on my treadmill. I figured it would be the last time on the mille for awhile since I leave for Hawaii this afternoon. The run went well as I started at 7:30pace and never went much faster. But once I warmed up a little I felt great.





I'm going to do my best to keep the blog rolling when I'm in Hawaii. I'm bringing my laptop, but it all depends on my internet service at our hotel. I don't want to pay a bunch of money to hook it up. I gotta go and get to the airport now. Hawaii, Here I come!

No comments: